War is the most objective contest in human history, but it has become decreasingly so as modernization has turned war into sheer brute force. Modern weapons are an obsession with destructive power, not sustainability.
As we continue our modernization we continue our obsession, until these abilities become ever more ubiquitous…
Let’s start off by saying that i am not a Kantian Philosopher, and in no way am qualified to speak on his behalf in an academic way, however, if my interpretation of Kant’s Transcendental Idealism is correct, i do find my self wondering why he would believe as he does.
2. Resources should be staked by all sides with an arbitration and escrow body between them.
3. Large swaths of land and water should be set aside for such purposes so that nations can duke it out on a world stage.
4. Rewards should be known so that we avoid wars of attrition.
5. Blood of a man should never be drawn without his consent.
6. Each man should accompany a stake representing his contribution to the outcome of a battle
7. Men should be compensated by their generals according to their monitored performance
8. Weapons will be fairly balanced for all sides to a war commissioned through the mediating league
9. The world should watch and learn
10. God decides your fate
As a proponent of Earth I still find this inclination to speak about what the real race to outer space represents. There is an ever-growing subconscious instinct that humans are displaying as we get closer to this phenomenon of the world being inhabitable.
The idea of who gets one of…
Before we attempt to time travel we must have a world view that is consistent with reality. To have a world view is actually a daunting task. It requires consistency at many levels of your interaction with it, and the results.
My world view is that we are bound by…
Beware the cautionary tales of old! Henceforth you have been told!
This is not a story of the bold! This is not a story that old!
Time and Space is but a fold! Let go of it, for its weight you cannot hold!
Interpret my words as hot and cold! Interpret it as both silver and gold!
Look, pain is awesome. It builds strength better than anything else. If you endure pain and look at it in a positive light it can seriously transform your life and all of your goals can become trivial to solve.
The main problem we associate with pain is the accompanying damage…
Game Theory is a well understood subject, but its limitations are not well defined. We believe that the economy follows a type of ‘well balanced’ game. While this may be true 99.9% of the time, it is not true when it matters most. Economy is largely about what you can…